Sunday, May 3, 2009

Ok here goes....

My first ever blog. My first post in my first blog. Hello out there.Do you read me? Am I coming in clear?  I'd like to start by saying that  I am not the greatest writer of all time, and I have no great ambition to write a best seller. These are just my own thoughts, which I hope will make sense
to you all. 
The whole point of this is to express my gratitude . I want to go on a diet. A diet free of negative thoughts. Mental rehab if you will...
Today is Sunday...I want to say thanks to the person who delivers my wonderful  Sunday newspaper on time ! I love the slowness with which I move through Sundays. I feel the need to
go slowly on this day.... there is no speed limit , hurray for that! 
Hurray for friends and family....you guys rock! More to come... I'm in no hurry....

No comments:

Is anybody listening? .......helloooo!

Pages

Popular Posts

My Blog List